[NSRCA-dist4] Matt Finley

Bob Kane getterflash at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 31 02:26:02 AKDT 2018

+1

Bob Kane getterflash at yahoo.com

On Mon, 7/30/18, Matthew Finley via NSRCA-dist4 <nsrca-dist4 at lists.nsrca.org> wrote:

 Subject: [NSRCA-dist4] Matt Finley
 To: "nsrca-dist4 at lists.nsrca.org" <nsrca-dist4 at lists.nsrca.org>
 Date: Monday, July 30, 2018, 11:06 PM

 Scott,

 I believe I am not the only one that would agree that each
 article you write keeps getting better and better. They have
 all been awesome, but this months really hit the nail on the
 head. We are very fortunate to have you at the VP helm, and
 every D4 pilot in
  the group. Everyone behind the scenes lives different
 lives, and different day to day positions, but for 7 or so
 weekends a year we all come together to be one unit. We are
 indeed a close group of guys doing what we love, and
 supporting and promoting one of
  the best hobbies out there, in my honest opinion. I would
 not want it any other way.

 Hope to see everyone this weekend !! Safe Travels to all !!

 Get Outlook for Android