[NSRCA-dist4] Matt Finley

Matthew Finley rcfin02 at msn.com
Mon Jul 30 19:06:44 AKDT 2018

Scott,

I believe I am not the only one that would agree that each article you write keeps getting better and better. They have all been awesome, but this months really hit the nail on the head. We are very fortunate to have you at the VP helm, and every D4 pilot in the group. Everyone behind the scenes lives different lives, and different day to day positions, but for 7 or so weekends a year we all come together to be one unit. We are indeed a close group of guys doing what we love, and supporting and promoting one of the best hobbies out there, in my honest opinion. I would not want it any other way.

Hope to see everyone this weekend !! Safe Travels to all !!