[NSRCA-dist4] Columbus contest

DoWayne Gould iflyrc24 at gmail.com
Mon May 26 16:38:08 AKDT 2008

Mark

Sorry to hear about your Brio. I had an arm fall off an aileron servo as I
was doing my obligatory surface movement and direction check just before
take off. A minute later and I would have been right there with you. It is
amazing how quick you can build if you don't have anything to fly.

Dowayne

  _____