[NSRCA-dist4] Columbus contest

Mark Atwood atwoodm at paragon-inc.com
Mon May 26 14:20:11 AKDT 2008

Hey all,

A rookie mistake has cost me my Brio :( :(   My Black Magic¹s aren¹t
complete yet so I currently am without an airplane.   Shouldn¹t be too long
to get a BM in the air (a few weeks) especially without the distraction of
flying...lol.

As such, I won¹t be attending next weekend :(:(   I¹ll be busy painting and
covering.

There¹s an outside chance I may still go to the shootout and share an
airplane with Bill Pritchett...we¹ll see.

-Mark
PS...the Rookie mistake was changing Aileron servos at 3am and forgetting a
servo screw.  Servo arm came off on the 3rd flight (surprised it lasted that
long) and the resulting flutter was too much drag on the wing even at low
throttle....just a slow spiral in.  Fiberglass and deceleration trauma are
not pretty.