[NSRCA-dist3] Prattvilles weekend AMA Contrst

Jamie jstrong49923 at gmail.com
Thu May 4 06:37:15 AKDT 2017

Weather is looking Fantastic for our contest weekend, with Sat temps in the low 70's and Sunday right on our normal temp of 80 degrees here in Prattville AL.
Pic indicates the good balance in all classes, and even FAI balance is spot on with ZERO:(.
Hope to see lots more show up on Saturday, and if all you guys already signed up could reach out to at least 2-3 of the pattern folks you know and remind them of Prattvilles contest, i'd appreciate it !!!
Got to get our participation up Guys, and it falls on US to do it.
Flyer below

https://nsrca.us/images/jevents/58e693a38d3713.05464850.pdf

Jamie
Prattville, Alabama