[NSRCA-dist2] pattern contest

tjpritchett at aol.com tjpritchett at aol.com
Fri Jul 12 04:27:35 AKDT 2019

Tom,   That sounds like a great offer!  I'll pass it to the District L.T. and see how they feel.  In the mean time, the date for Huntersville was Sept 28-29, so that would be preferred if Mocksville can handle it.  We can wiggle a week or two if not, so let me know the preference.   Would the club be willing/able to do some set up for us - mowing, poles & lines are all we really need.  We can all manage from there; we kind of have a traveling road-show these days.