[NSRCA-dist2] pattern contest

Tom & Babs Miller tom_babs at bellsouth.net
Thu Jul 11 18:07:46 AKDT 2019

Tim,

Hope you are ready for the NATS!  GOOD LUCK!!!

The WSRC club meeting was tonight and remembering that you told me the
Huntersville meet had been cancelled, I asked about doing it at the
Mocksville field.  They thought it would be fine!

So, IF you want to do a contest at the WSRC field in Mocksville, just
let me know when and we will work it in to the schedule.  We have a
scale contest in a couple of weeks and a IMAC contest around the end of
September.

You be the CD and we sell hamburgers and hotdogs!  HA!

Again.... GOOD LUCK at the NATS!

Tom Miller