[NSRCA-dist2] DCS Finals

Tjpritchett tjpritchett at aol.com
Sat Jul 21 09:34:11 AKDT 2018

Hey Tom. George fell from 6th to 10th in the prelims: rd 5/6 on Wednesday. He zeroed a maneuver from one judge, no doubt sealing his fate. Unfortunate, b/c I saw the maneuver and the judge missed it.
They flew matrix this year, and no one knew anything about where they stood until the 4th.There were lots of complaints about visibility, including the cryptic recordings of the scores....strange. Fodder for the post mortem confab.

Sent from my iPhone