[NSRCA-dist2] DCS Finals

Tom & Babs Miller tom_babs at bellsouth.net
Sat Jul 21 09:26:40 AKDT 2018

Hi Tim,

Why didn't George fly in the Masters Finals?  Looks like he should have
but was not on the list.

Actually, it would be nice to see some scores!  Scoring info is kind-a
sketchy.

Best Regards,

Tom Miller

BTW.  I don't know if you've heard but Allen Eklund (pattern flyer long
ago) passed away yesterday from complications related to some surgery.
Phil Vance knows all the details....