[NSRCA-dist2] D2 Championships

Ryan Smith smaragdz at bellsouth.net
Tue Sep 30 08:09:43 AKDT 2008

Hey guys,

The date has been set for the 18th and 19th of October at the Lake City field. I truly apologize for the confusion that has come about from all of this, but after some discussion, this was chosen as the best date overall. Please mark your calendars as this is the final date. I look forward to seeing everyone there! If you have not been to the Lake City field before, it's a great venue and there are power hookups for campers. There is a shower and an indoor restroom on site as well.

Regards,

Ryan