[NSRCA-dist2] [NSRCA-discussion] D2 Championships

Robert Richards bob at toprudder.com
Tue Sep 30 03:21:13 AKDT 2008

The last time I checked (a month ago??) there were conflicting dates depending on which website I checked.  The last I heard, the Oct 18-19 dates were going to be changed to either Oct 25-26 or Oct 11-12. I think Ryan was leaning towards Oct 25-26. Maybe they decided to stick to the original date.

  Bob R.

Jay Marshall <lightfoot at sc.rr.com> wrote:
                Thanks. The NSRCA calendar still had it at Woodruff but the D2 calendar said Lake City. There are, however, two consecutive contests scheduled for Lake City.

    Jay Marshall