[NSRCA-dist1] Update - Marcellus, NY Pattern Contest - July 25, 2020

Michael Gosson mbgosson at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 19 14:10:27 AKDT 2020

As of this writing we have a total of 10 contestants stating their intention to "show up" for our pattern contest on July 25, 2020 to be held at Marcellus International Airport. In all, this means we are a GO for our event on Saturday.

As a reminder, the entry fee is $25.00 and our club will be supplying lunch and drinks throughout the course of the day included in the entry fee. Please bring along your AMA card as well.

We are all looking forward to running a smooth and fun filled event.

All the Best
Michael Gosson
AMA 6288
Syracuse, NY