[NSRCA-dist1] Marcellus, NY Pattern Contest - July 25, 2020

William Birkett wrbirkett at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 17:42:12 AKDT 2020

Hi Mike,

A couple questions:

The date to reply by, 7/185/20, was confusing to me. Perhaps a Star Trek
type format?

I filled out some type of form, did that exactly register me? I don’t
recall giving all the normal details.

I have not talked to Bob Lasky to confirm his intentions. I’ll try to do
that soon.

I’d guess thing are not looking good for next weekend, huh? Sucks.

You could come to the Chiefs 1 day event, if so!

Bill