[NSRCA-dist1] [NSRCA-discussion] Canandaigua contest

Sal Piu spiurc at comcast.net
Wed Apr 22 20:03:22 AKDT 2020

James,

    Consider this: some organizations have already enunciated
no-work-related travel restrictions through the end of June, with
stay-home requirements to last at least through mid-May (at least in
NJ).  At this rate, we'll be lucky if we can can get out for local
practice flying by June 1st in the general D1 area.  I recommend
consider alternate date plans now, decide in the next week or two if
your event needs to be cancelled, or re-scheduled. AMA and NSRCA is
already considering to cancel this years NATS. Consider reading my D1
article in the upcoming May k-factor on this.

Sal