[NSRCA-dist1] New D1 Facebook page

Sal Piu spiurc at comcast.net
Tue Feb 20 17:58:23 AKST 2018

Folks,
   Several of us have encountered difficulty creating new posts to the
D1 facebook page.  Anthony and I both searched and attempted to correct
that page settings to allow folks to initiate posts, but those efforts
did not pan out.  Upon looking at the D2 facebook page, I noticed their
site requires folks to join the group in order to post to it.  I could
not find a way to convert the existing D1 site to a similar format.
Hence, I initiated a new D1 facebook page to address this issue.  You
will need to join it in order to post to it.    Here is the new site:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1513134805474662/

Sal