[NSRCA-dist1] New Sequence Committee

KRISTINE Piu spiurc at comcast.net
Sun Feb 11 17:25:55 AKST 2018

Folks,

  The NSRCA board has decided to split up the functions of the sequence generating committee into 2 parts.  The first part is the Sequence Guidelines committee, with a charter to essentially establish limiting rules on how to generate new AMA sequences.  This committee will be done in the first year, in preparation for the second Sequence Generating committee to operate in the second year of a two-year sequence-establishing cycle.  This means the Sequence Guidelines committee will need to complete its effort by the end of 2018 in order to allow the other committee to complete its task in 2019 in time for the next round of new sequences, starting in 2020.  I am looking for one or two volunteers from D1 to be involved this year's Guidelines committee.   Please contact me ASAP if your are interested.  Please keep in mind folks that volunteer for the guidelines committee may not be eligible for the following Sequence Generation committee next year.

Sal