[NSRCA-dist1] Masters sequence for 2018-2019

JOE LACHOWSKI jlachow at optonline.net
Thu Oct 12 19:35:13 AKDT 2017

Did they get rid of the half loop with integrated half roll?
I still think there is too much knife edge flight in the sequence even
with the golf ball changed. It then becomes who can trim his airplane
the best instead of fly the best. Also, a disadvantage to still using
viable older designs.

The loop with full roll is tolerable after having flown it some this
fall.

I also found the sequence to have too many vertical neck straining
maneuvers.

The back to back snaps was kind of stupid. Don't care for upline or
downline snaps. I'd sooner do the Cuban 8 with two snap rolls.

I suspect that battery consumption is higher, but I can't tell without
having the final sequence to deal with to determine that.

The sequence also presented some judging difficulties.

Will see. I am probably going to fly Advanced with my physical health
condition as it stands right now.
Joe Lachowski