[NSRCA-dist1] NSRCA States within D1

andy sabol andysabol at comcast.net
Mon Oct 9 12:56:20 AKDT 2017

Hi,

I have flown in the D1/D2 contest. Since this is in MD, it is officially in D1. This contest is mostly D2 pilots, very few D1. I could not make it this year, but I understand there was only one D1 member, everyone else was D2. That pretty much says it all.

As I have been told, NSRCA members of MD have a choice to be part of D1 or D2. It seems they all choose to be part of D2, they fly mostly the D2 contests. And the D1 pilots usually choose not to go that far south. It is a long drive.

There seems to be a natural divide putting MD in D2. So, that is where it should be.

Andy