[NSRCA-dist1] NSRCA States within D1

Sal Piu spiurc at comcast.net
Mon Oct 9 10:48:24 AKDT 2017

D1 members:

   Several years ago, Delaware and Maryland was changed from district 2
to district 1.  I'm not certain that was a correct location at least for
Maryland, or possibly Delaware.  Some folks in District 1 have suggested
to change at least Maryland, possibly Delaware back to D2.  I'd like to
get feedback from our D1 district to validate keeping either state (or
both) within our district, or to transition one or both back to D2.
Please consider your response as a vote in the direction of your
preference.  Also let me know if you need more than 2 weeks from today,
10/9/17, to respond (targeting 10/23/17 as the close-out date for this
fact-finding effort).

Sal Piu