[NSRCA-dist1] Looking for NATS finals' Judges from D1

Sal Piu spiurc at comcast.net
Mon May 22 15:08:38 AKDT 2017

Folks,

    At the recent NSRCA board of directors' meeting, NATS 2017
coordinator is attempting to have NATS final judge representatives from
each district available on the last day of finals for Masters and FAI
class. Please let me know who from D1 plans to attend this year's NATS
and might be available to judge the finals for Masters and/or FAI.
Email your response to this list, or directly to me at
spiurc at comcast.net.   Thanks for your support !

Sal Piu