[NSRCA-dist1] OASIS Pattern Contest, May 20: Update

Sal Piu spiurc at comcast.net
Fri May 19 16:05:58 AKDT 2017

5/19/17 Update on D1 2017 OASIS pattern contest in Jackson, NJ:

   The runway has been rolled within the last 7 days, and the grass was
cut early this morning: the runway is in good shape overall. Box lines
have been painted on the runway; so, maybe a touch-up might be needed in
the morning.  Weather forecast for tomorrow, contest-day, is expecting
to be cloudy, in the low 60s, with 10 to 15 mph winds, and 0% chance of
rain (per weather.com hourly forecast).  Please target arrival around
8AM so that we can have a pilot's meeting by 9 and get started as soon
as possible.

   See you tomorrow! Sal Piu