[NSRCA-dist1] Proposed 2018-2019 Sequences

Sal Piu spiurc at comcast.net
Wed Jul 12 17:26:41 AKDT 2017

D1 folks,

   Hopefully, there is an attached zip file to this post containing the
latest set of proposed new sequences, in excel file format, for
2018-2019.  If you don't receive it, please email me directly for a
copy.  I would like to get your feedback on your thoughts regarding the
new proposed sequences as soon as possible, positive or negative, in
order to stay within the sequence-update cycle schedule for this year in
preparation for 2018 implementation.  Also, feel free to pass this on to
folks you know that don't belong to this D1 NSRCA email distribution list.

Sal