[NSRCA-dist1] Disabling slow start feature in JR WV servos

Ed Alt ed_alt at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 14 17:01:47 AKST 2017

Thanks Joon.

For any JR XBus savvy folks:

There seems to be only scarce info on XBus devices.  I've got an XG14, and I'm sure I could "program a servo", but from what I gather so far, it may not be programming the servo itself, rather it is programming the XBUS device that the servo connects to.  In other words, the servo itself doesn't store any settings.  Is that correct?

Thanks Ed