[NSRCA-dist1] District 1 VP up for election for 2018-2019

Sal Piu spiurc at comcast.net
Tue Dec 5 18:06:38 AKST 2017

Folks,

   The NSRCA web site now offers this voting cycle on line (to cover the
2018-2019 cycle years).  While my name may be currently the only one
offered for D1, in my opinion, if anyone is interested in running for D1
office could also potentially be added as another option.  If so, please
contact me ASAP.

   Here is the website url to get there, provided you are logged into
the NSRCA web site first:

https://nsrca.us/index.php/district-vice-president-election?view=onevote&id=District%207&election_id=1

   Naturally, don't forget to submit your vote.

Sal Piu