[NSRCA-dist1] District 1 VP up for election for 2018-2019

Sal Piu spiurc at comcast.net
Mon Dec 4 17:35:15 AKST 2017

Folks,

   When I took the NSRCA D1 VP office last January, I was led to believe
it was for a two-year period, when it fact it was only to complete out
the remaining portion of Anthony Romano's 2-year cycle.   Bottom line,
the position for D1 VP is also up for elections in this round to cover
the years 2018-2019.  I apologize for this confusion on my part.

   If there is anyone in D1 interested to hold this slot, please contact
me ASAP, as the elections will be done this month!

   Since I am still eligible to continue as D1 VP, I am submitting
myself as potential D1 VP candidate again for the 2018-2019 period.  You
can read about by bio in my first D1 VP K-factor article in the March
2017 edition.

Sal Piu