[NSRCA-dist1] Fw: [NSRCA-discussion] 2017 NATS

Anthony Romano anthonyr105 at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 3 12:18:47 AKDT 2016

________________________________
From: NSRCA-discussion <nsrca-discussion-bounces at lists.nsrca.org> on behalf of Scott McHarg via NSRCA-discussion <nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org>
Sent: Thursday, November 3, 2016 4:16 PM
To: General pattern discussion
Subject: [NSRCA-discussion] 2017 NATS

All,

Jon Carter has released a letter to our members concerning the 2017 Precision Aerobatics Nationals.  The board felt it important to release as much information to you as possible in order to help answer some of the questions that have been asked as of late.  One question that will be asked is about the financials that are involved.  We hope to have some solid figures available soon but this is a work in process and requires time to change the variables to constants.  We believe that more detailed information will be available in the next month or two.

For those concerned with the venue not being available, the AMA has informed us that our dates will be held open in Muncie for 2017.  The AMA Executive Council is excited about what we are trying to accomplish and is looking forward to helping us achieve our goals.

The link to Jon's letter is on the home page of our website at www.nsrca.us<http://www.nsrca.us> or can be directly accessed here:
Home<http://www.nsrca.us/>
www.nsrca.us
The NSRCA is a Special Interest Group for precision aerobatics in the USA.

https://www.nsrca.us/documents/boardmeetings/2017%20Nats%20LETTER%20TO%20NSRCA%20members.pdf

Regards,
Scott

Scott A. McHarg
VSCL / CANVASS U.A.S. Research Pilot
Texas A&M University
PPL - ASEL
Remote Pilot Certified Under FAA Part 107