[NSRCA-dist1] Pattern Airplanes for sale - update

Ed Alt ed_alt at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 28 07:32:24 AKST 2016

The YS powered Prestige has been sold.  If interested, please contact me off list.  We can arrange for pick up partway between locations or at an upcoming D1 event. Here's what is left:
A seasoned but very sound Wistmodel Prestige, ready for an electric install, with dual JR 3421 elevator servos, JR 9411 aileron servos and a spare canopy, $550.
A Prolog with a few dozen flights, no servos, with a Hacker Q80-13XS F3A motor, Jeti Spin 99 Opto speed controller Tech-Aero Throttle-Tech and a spare canopy for $1000.
A Griffin with a couple of dozen flights, Himax HC6330Pro motor, Tech-Aero Throttle-Tech, no speed controller,  dual JR 3421 elevator servos, JR 9411 aileron servos, JR 8411 rudder servo and a spare canopy for $1000.
I need the space, please contact off list if interested.
Ed Alt