[NSRCA-dist1] Pattern Airplanes for sale - pick up at WRAM Show

Ed Alt ed_alt at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 23 01:58:37 AKST 2016

Hi everyone.  I've got 2 used Wistmodel Prestige's for sale.  One is ready for an electric install, has dual JR 3421 elevator servos, JR 9411 aileron servos and a spare canopy, $550.   The 2nd Prestige has a YS-170DZ that needs new bearings, otherwise ready to drop in your receiver and battery.  Has dual JR 3421 elevator servos, JR 9411 aileron servos, JR 8611 rudder servo and a spare canopy, $850.
I've also got a Prolog with a few dozen flights, no servos, with a Hacker Q80-13XS F3A motor, Jeti Spin 99 Opto speed controller Tech-Aero Throttle-Tech and a spare canopy for $1000.
Last, but not least, a Griffin with a couple of dozen flights, Himax HC6330Pro motor, Tech-Aero Throttle-Tech, no speed controller,  dual JR 3421 elevator servos, JR 9411 aileron servos, JR 8411 rudder servo and a spare canopy for $1000.
I'll be at WRAM show Friday and Saturday, at the NSRCA booth a lot on Friday, and off & on at the booth on Saturday.
I need the space, please contact off list if interested.
Ed Alt