[NSRCA-dist1] PatternScoring System

Scott Smith vze23c3q at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 11:45:38 AKDT 2015

The actual computer is less of an issue than how much malware and other
applications have been installed.  Any "clean" Win7 or later will suffice.
A Surface Pro may be a way to go.

Note that E-Scribe still uses the MasterScore app.  One solution to the
printer would be using a large monitor along with PatternScoring.com (like
we had a Canandaigua) This would require WiFi (phone hotspot?) and a second
computer at the field.  If you recall, Peter had a Raspberry Pi (something
like $40) running Chrome for the scoreboard.  I think a quality printer is
still required for the complete package however.