[NSRCA-dist1] PatternScoring System

DaveL322 DaveL322 at comcast.net
Fri Oct 30 10:22:36 AKDT 2015

Just to clarify, if needed, I was not specifically advocating we raise funds to buy a Vogel system, just noting some possible ways to do so.
FWIW - D7 has already raised in excess of $5K for their purchase of Vogel systems.  Pretty impressive effort!
Regards,
Dave
Please pardon any spelling errors or brevity.....Sent on a Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note® 3