[NSRCA-dist1] PatternScoring System

Michael DiGennaro mdigennaro1 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 07:27:51 AKDT 2015

Folks,

 I may be a newbie to Pattern but I have vast experience in complex instant
scoring systems. In this case there is only a "cool factor" and in my
opinion no measurable affect on the outcome or attendance of a contest.

 If D1 is to invest hard cash into something perhaps some more actual
events/contests would be nice. Would our D1 folks benefit more from slick
scoring or more flying?

--
Mike DiGennaro (Mike D.)