[NSRCA-dist1] LVRCS AMA Contest Report

Anthony Romano anthonyr105 at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 29 05:26:51 AKDT 2015

Great determination guys! Thanks for all of the effort and the updates.I am very excited to see D1 Sportsman Pilots gaining experience both flying and judging. I hope we can get more sportsman pilots to expand their skills and I hope to encourage others to utilize the "Judge in Training" concept at future contests. Also, great to see Joe on the mend and back on the contest trail!