[NSRCA-dist1] Rules Proposals

John Pavlick jpavlick26 at att.net
Wed Jan 7 06:28:42 AKST 2015

When they allow traction control and anti-lock brakes in a Grand National Stock Car (or when  Hell Freezes over) you guys can have telemetry. Until then just fly the freaking toy airplane. J

Personally I think snap-roll buttons should be illegal too. But that’s just me.

John Pavlick

Cell: 203-417-4971

idslogo2

Integrated Development Services