[NSRCA-dist1] 2015 dist 1 schedule

Dave Lampron allseashva at aol.com
Tue Dec 9 17:40:36 AKST 2014

Dave Lampron Sr here, and yes the boys went on to fly imac but still fly there pattern planes quite well.  We go to Wintinbury flying field in Ct. to practice and usually bring along a pattern plane or 2 to have fun with.  Hadley seems to be restricted for pattern due to the 400' rule with a full scale airport close by.

Sent from my iPad