[NSRCA-dist1] Fwd: D1 Contest schedule

Anthony Romano anthonyr105 at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 9 05:46:42 AKST 2014

Hi Mike,
That is a great idea! Looking forward to coming down Saturday to check it out.All it takes is someone to be the spark. We have been doing this for a while at the Stormville, NY club with pilots coming from CT and MA. I know Augieland is quite a hot spot as well and I will have to get over there as well.  It is well worth the drive to practice with pattern pilots than all alone.
Working on filling up the schedule but for many years people griped about consecutive events. The consensus seems with more events more can attend. Would love to add more on the edges of our district. Who is willing to step up?
Anthony