[NSRCA-dist1] Di contest(s)

Michael DiGennaro mdigennaro1 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 9 04:16:22 AKST 2014

My D1 suggestion is lots more local events. At my home club we are running
"Pattern Practice" twice a month. The idea is all the folks who are
interested can show up on the same day and help each other. The scoring is
in your own head but the presence of others watching simulates the pressure
of a bigger contest plus you can do it over and over many times. This may
be a "newbie" idea and I may be novice, and this may be a quirky notion but
it is working for me and a few others at my club.

--
Mike DiGennaro (Mike D.)