[NSRCA-dist1] NSRCA-dist1 Digest, Vol 47, Issue 5

John Pavlick jpavlick26 at att.net
Mon Aug 25 12:12:50 AKDT 2014

I co-CD'd a Pattern Primer with Ed Alt at my club field (The Balsa Bugs) in
CT few years ago. A lot of guys came all the way from New Jersey to support
me but in spite of announcing the contest at meetings for several months AND
offering to help people trim out their planes and practice every Sunday only
one actually showed up to "compete". I did get support from the club
officials and a few dedicated members to help with food, field chores, etc.
but it was kind of disappointing. That was the first and only contest we had
in CT in quite some time. Sadly, I remember the Balsa Bugs used to be full
of Pattern guys. I don't know where they all went but they're not part of
the club anymore.

John Pavlick

Cell: 203-417-4971

idslogo2