[NSRCA-dist1] Episode w/Contra for sale

JOE LACHOWSKI jlachow at optonline.net
Fri Aug 22 07:11:48 AKDT 2014

I am posting this for Gary Garabian. If interested contact me.

Gary is selling the Yellow RS version of the Episode with the 9.89 ratio
Contra with Neu motor and a set of carbon contra props and a Castle HV
80 controller. He is selling it because he just can't see the plane.
Plane was built by Dave Snow for him. The plane only has SEVEN flights
on it. It also has the Gator wing adjuster installed in it. No radio
equipment provided. It does come with the linkages. He had JR servos in
it.

He is unloading it for a really good price. Asking price is $2750.

Joe Lachowski