[NSRCA-dist1] Taking my own advise...

John Pavlick jpavlick26 at att.net
Wed Aug 20 08:04:21 AKDT 2014

That's exactly what you need to do - excellent. Unfortunately you may only
get one or two people interested but that's better than nothing. What you'll
find is that although many people think pattern is "too easy" or "boring"
because they can do all of the individual maneuvers, they can't actually fly
an entire sequence in the box. Those that rise to the challenge will stick
with it however. All you need to do is find those people. J

John Pavlick

Cell: 203-417-4971

idslogo2

Integrated Development Services