[NSRCA-dist1] District Championship still something we do?

Dana Beaton danamaenia at me.com
Tue Aug 19 12:36:14 AKDT 2014

Lucky, I’m not clear if this has been covered yet, but I believe that one of your contests outside D1 counts towards the district championship.  You might want to make sure that Jeff has the results from one of your contests ex-D1 if you placed favorably, so that he can count it towards the total.  This is business as usual as the DVP would not normally know where everybody in his district is competing outside the district in any given year.  If this has already been covered, so much the better.  Was good to see you flying so well at Penguin this past weekend, you will look sharp in that shirt, I wish you all the best for a successful conclusion to the season.  Dana