[NSRCA-dist1] Radio Problems in Paradise

Anthony Romano anthonyr105 at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 18 05:30:27 AKDT 2009

Just a loose nut behind the sticks!

From: Snaproll4 at aol.com
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2009 21:44:57 -0400
To: nsrca-dist1 at lists.nsrca.org
Subject: [NSRCA-dist1] Radio Problems in Paradise

For those of you who watched me land early in round 5 on Sunday, I have found the problem.

The problem happened between the Square Loop on Corner and the Eight Sided Loop.  The plane was very high and inverted.  I was concentrating on the next maneuver and I accidentally rolled to the left, then panicked and went with hard right aileron and hard down elevator to maintain altitude.  I really don't think there ever was any problem.  The plane was so high, I realize now that I just couldn't see it well enough to tell what it was doing.

So the good news is, nothing is wrong with the plane.  The bad new is, this might happen again.

Steve