[NSRCA-dist1] D1 at the NATs

John Pavlick jpavlick at idseng.com
Fri Aug 7 21:25:56 AKDT 2009

Dave,
 If you ask me, the best way to "score" at the NAT's is to bring a horny chick (that's what I do). The next best thing (what YOU guys should do) is to go to some out of district contests and see how the other guys fly and score and see how you do against them on THEIR home turf. This can be fun AND it's a good excuse to drink beer. ROAD TRIP! I had a good time going to the Tangerine the year Kathy died. Maybe if more than 3 of us from District 1 went...

Also, isn't there some really cool contest in D2 or D3 where they have fireworks vs.airplanes? Maybe some of us should go to that and represent D1. I'll actually dig my Patten planes and foamies out of temporary hibernation if some of you guys want to go. :)

John Pavlick
http://www.idseng.com

BTW - I learned Ken V's technique for winning Masters last year and I must say I agree with it %110. In fact, I'm going to give it a try next year. VBG