[NSRCA-discussion] Jim Quinn Passing

Derek Emmett derekemmett at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 6 19:00:32 AKST 2024

Hello Gang,I've been so out of the loop with my house project, but just saw the latest Kfactor with Mark Hunt's post... The wind was completely sucked out of me to hear that Jim Quinn passed!  : (   Just shocking for me...
If someone could please provide some details and a family contact, I'd like send my condolences.
I only saw Jim at the Nats, but he was always smiling, inquisitive, and supportive!  He was also very supportive and funny to any Facebook posts I'd make... I will miss him!  : (

RegardsDerek...