[NSRCA-discussion] Fwd: More pattern ideas

Mark Hunt flyintexanmark at gmail.com
Thu Sep 28 17:38:16 AKDT 2023

Chuck and I stole this idea to make unknowns at a local contest...same
manuevers for each unknown class, added complexity...made the fai guys fly
first...intermediate/sportsman last...worked very well.

Next season will be interesting and hopefully will show benefits to this
change.

-mark

On Thu, Sep 28, 2023 at 9:16 PM Jas S via NSRCA-discussion <