[NSRCA-discussion] Apologies: I'm aware patternscoring.com is not showing any contests...

Bob Kane getterflash at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 25 14:22:43 AKDT 2023

Peter, thank you for your support.
Bob Kane getterflash at yahoo.com

    On Tuesday, April 25, 2023 at 04:43:20 PM EDT, Peter Vogel via NSRCA-discussion <nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org> wrote:

 One of the "joys" of hosting stuff in the cloud is sometimes stuff gets "upgraded" underneath you.  That's what happened in the last few days, the MongoDB instance I'm using got upgraded and the client library that talks to it is sending a message it no longer understands.

I've been meaning to do some significant work on this stuff soon to bring it to more modern versions of a lot of tech.  I hope to get some time to work on it this weekend.

Sorry!Peter+

--
Director, Fixed Wing Flight TrainingSanta Clara County Model Aircraft SkyparkAssociate Vice President, Academy of Model Aeronautics District X