[NSRCA-discussion] Apologies: I'm aware patternscoring.com is not showing any contests...

Peter Vogel vogel.peter at gmail.com
Tue Apr 25 12:43:09 AKDT 2023

One of the "joys" of hosting stuff in the cloud is sometimes stuff gets
"upgraded" underneath you.  That's what happened in the last few days, the
MongoDB instance I'm using got upgraded and the client library that talks
to it is sending a message it no longer understands.

I've been meaning to do some significant work on this stuff soon to bring
it to more modern versions of a lot of tech.  I hope to get some time to
work on it this weekend.

Sorry!
Peter+

--
Director, Fixed Wing Flight Training
Associate Vice President, Academy of Model Aeronautics District X