[NSRCA-discussion] Fwd: FAI-f3a Survey

Jerry Budd jerry at buddengineering.com
Mon Feb 14 12:49:51 AKST 2022

All,

NSRCA received the following survey request from Peter Uhlig, CIAM F3A RC Aerobatics Subcommittee Chairman.  If you fly, or judge F3A, please consider filling out the attached survey and send it directly to Peter at F3AChairman at t-online.de <mailto:F3AChairman at t-online.de>.  Note that Peter is asking for your responses by Feb 20th, so don’t delay.

Thx, Jerry

Budd Engineering
jerry at buddengineering.com
661-435-0358