[NSRCA-discussion] Distance measuring

John Decker johndecker at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jun 28 08:39:11 AKDT 2021

 The Futaba SBS-02G sensor will measure distance and report back to your 18mz and you can set it up so that it announces over the speaker how far out you are flying. Don't know of anything that sends telemetry back to a handheld device other than the transmitter. There are also data logging devices but you have to wait until done flying and typically upload to Google Earth.
I have a SBS-02G you are welcome to borrow anytime.
John