[NSRCA-discussion] is nsrca.us having issues?

John Decker johndecker at sbcglobal.net
Fri Aug 20 07:41:18 AKDT 2021

 Our website certificate had expired and Derek has secured a new one. It should be active shortly.
John
    On Friday, August 20, 2021, 07:29:33 AM CDT, Scott McHarg via NSRCA-discussion <nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org> wrote:

 It appears the SSL certificate has expired from our hosting company.  This can be confirmed by going to https://nsrca.us and it will redirect you back to the http: site instead of the secured site.  I'll have Derek check with our hosting provider.  In the meantime, you can safely browse the site by clicking "Advanced" in the warning and continue to site.  If you are concerned about the site being unsecured (only at the moment), do not put in your log in information.  What you're seeing is common and I'm sure Derek will have it fixed and addressed quickly with our hosting provider.
Scott
Scott A. McHarg
Takeoff is optional.  Landing is mandatory!