[NSRCA-discussion] is nsrca.us having issues?

Scott McHarg scmcharg at gmail.com
Fri Aug 20 04:29:27 AKDT 2021

It appears the SSL certificate has expired from our hosting company.  This
can be confirmed by going to https://nsrca.us and it will redirect you back
to the http: site instead of the secured site.  I'll have Derek check with
our hosting provider.  In the meantime, you can safely browse the site by
clicking "Advanced" in the warning and continue to site.  If you are
concerned about the site being unsecured (only at the moment), do not put
in your log in information.  What you're seeing is common and I'm sure
Derek will have it fixed and addressed quickly with our hosting provider.

Scott

*Scott A. McHarg*

Takeoff is optional.  Landing is mandatory!

On Fri, Aug 20, 2021 at 7:17 AM Randy Forbus via NSRCA-discussion <